Any sexual behaviour you engage in can be defined as sexual activity. A sexual activity could be personal like masturbation, or interpersonal like mutual masturbation, or oral sex.
Some sexual activities
- masturbation or mutual masturbation (ie: people masturbating together)
- kissing — on the mouth, with the tongue, on body parts
- massages —touching someone’s body in an erotic way
- touching a partner’s nipples, breasts, or sex organs
- sex talk — phone sex, cybersex, “talking dirty” during sex
- rubbing bodies together — with or without clothing
- watching or reading erotica
- anal and vaginal intercourse
- oral sex — stimulating a partner’s sex organs with the mouth
- using sex toys, alone or with a partner
- touching and fondling
- Any sexual activity between two or more consenting partners is a-okay!